Friday, March 18, 2011

I just noticed Hannah and I haven't posted in sometime..

So, what you have missed. Art and I celebrated 19 years, well kind of...for those who don't know this small fact Art and I took the "big leap" on Leap day. Yep, we said I do on 2-29-1992 at 2:29pm, Thanks Pastor Dave! I was a young 19 and Art was a young 23. Of course 7 days later I turned 20, which means this March 7th I turned 39. Last year of my 30's.

I will be signing Jarod up this coming week for FALA the same school Sarah goes to. He will be going into the 7th grade next school year. Jarod is also about 5 feet 9 inches at only 12 people, he is his fathers son. I need to post pictures. Sarah is an incredible young lady, Jarod is turning into a young man and Hannah is well Hannah. On a sad note, Hannah recently ended a 2 year relationship with one of her boyfriends. His name is Chris, I believe he is now 25 maybe 26 years old. Sadly we went to dinner one night and ran into Chris and his date! YEP! he was "cheating" as Hannah put it and she doesn't date cheaters. I just love how this young ladies mind works because Chris is one of several young men that Hannah has as a "boyfriend". Apparently it is OK for her to several boyfriends but they are not allowed to date other girls. So, Hannah will you be breaking up with John anytime soon now that you have met his girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment