Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wickedly 16!

I love Jarod in this one! Their shirts said.. Wickedly Sixteen, Brother of Wickedly and Sister of Wickedly!
NO Don't panic he didn't really lick her, just posed for the photo!

Siblings are great!

Sisters!


If you know the story Wicked you know it is about the Wicked Witch of the West and she is green! I couldn't leave SarahBeth white on her birthday. Love green girl!


After her daddy "feed" her cake!

YUMMY!







The great cake my mother in law got for SarahBeth! It was perfect!







Great Aunt Peggy Jo does it again with these awesome shades.







Our Wickedly Sixteen Angel, I just want to know who blinked, I didn't how did she grow up so fast!?!







1 comment:

  1. Happy Late Birthday!!!! And I love all the shirts they're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete