Thursday, January 7, 2010

OK, If you like to read mysteries with some romance....

then pick the Deadly series by Brenda Joyce. I just love this series of books and after several years and several e-mails from me to the author and her publisher, the author e-mailed me to say she is getting allowed to write more books for this series. She would like to write 3 but they are allowing 1 more to see how well it sells. SO, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, run to your local bookstore or library and read the first book, hopefully like me you will get hooked and I can stop haunting on-line bookstores to write a negative review about the publisher not letting this author finish this series.

Deadly Love January 2001
Deadly Pleasure March 2002
Deadly Affairs April 2002
Deadly Desire May 2002
Deadly Caress April 2003
Deadly Promise November 2003
Deadly Illusions February 2005
Deadly Kisses February 2006
Deadly Vows(?) Jan., Feb., or March 2011 YEAH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment