Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why we homeschool...

because our kids have old souls. Hannah has been wanting one of these since she saw the Kit movie. Finally after much hunting I found one at a thify store, actually Jarod found it. I was opening up a more modern typewriter (one you plug in) when Jarod found this one.

A "Remington 1956 letter riter" YES! I did spell that right! Nic, does this count as a dobby deal? I paid $15.95, can you get a computer for that price? OK, I know it doesn't connect to the internet, but it does connect us to the past and that is priceless!

Our "Gracie Burns" writing her life story and boy is it good! Do you like her hair? She had a hat on and took it off. You just have to love hat hair!

In case you are wondering, she also loves to listen to my collection of records and is getting a nice collection of her own. A few "new" ones she has added is Disnay's Mary Poppins, Cinderella and a few other Disney Classics, like I said old soul.

"George Burns" writes his life story and it is FUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment