Sunday, April 5, 2009

HEY Sarah...

Easter is next Sunday we still don't have a new background! Are you being a teenager, sleeping all day and partying all night?

In case you have wondered, there is a big positive of having a grandparent live with you. Art has been having Sarah do small things with a car lately, in case you have lost track Sarah can start driving January next year, no she will not be 16 put she can have a permit. Anyway, I needed Mom's car moved to get something out and I asked Art and Sarah to do it. Thinking Art would pull out the car and Sarah would get it out. WRONG! Art had Sarah pull the car out and he got it. When grandma went out to the garage to see what was going on, she found HER car being driven by her 14 year old granddaughter. Art made a good choice there, if it had been my truck he would have been grounded for YEARS! Yes, it is nice to have someone elses car for her to learn with. You see I have my truck, yes it is very special to me, and Art has a company car, only he and I can drive it. Good thing Sarah doesn't want to drive until she is 18. Can't blame her, we do have ice up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment