Saturday, March 14, 2009

So, I'm behind, what's new?

Last Saturday was my birthday. I turned 73 ok not true. My dad turns 73 this year but I am very close. I turned 37. For my birthday I received some awesome gifts. My top two are...


House season 1 on DVD from my girls and hubbie! You would think with Hannah I would not like Doctor shows. But I just love House. Truth is I like Doctors like him. They just tell you the way it is. My other weakness is FBI shows. They had a hard time between House and NCIS. I am surprised Sarahbeth didn't go for Numb3rs. Her jewish boy (played by David Krumnholtz) and my jewish boy (played by Rob Morrow, P.S. Mine is CUTER Sarahbeth!) Then again there is always Criminal Minds. I guess they always have Christmas! hint hint!



This awesome guy is from my son! He asked grandma to take him shopping and he bought (with his own money) this great betta. We gave him a girls name but we don't think he minds. His name is Dory, I just love Ellen DeGeneres in Finding Nemo. In case you are wondering, YES my favorite color is blue.

4 comments:

  1. happy belated aunt kat!!
    i LOVE house by the way its my 2nd fave show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys! Tosh, Sarah wants to know what your favorite tv show is? I would have to say hers is NCIS, she just loves Abby! Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete