Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who did this?

Ok! When I was little I learned to read with a Disney book borrowed from the library. Every week my grandmother took me to the Charleston Heights Library. Every other week I was allowed to check out "my' book. Then all week Gladys and I would take turns reading it to each other. It was a big book filled with stories. I wish I had that book.

Well, Hannah was in the storage room this weekend and found Grandpa Larry's Donald Duck reader. A book I loved as a kid so much so I kept it! And yes, I can prove it was Larry Ray's! So, this week she and her grandma have been reading it. However, over the years people have written it. Yes, I already showed her my drawing in it. The question today is WHO DID THIS? We have 4 possible suspects, Grandpa Larry, Great Uncle Norm, Uncle Kelly and last, Uncle Larry! So Grandpa who did it? I vote for Larry Jr.!

No comments:

Post a Comment