Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We were tagged!

Hannah is going to answer...

5 Things in my purse:
Gum
Notebook
Pens
Lipstick (chapstick)
Gameboy

5 Things in my workroom:
Fabric
Yarn
Paper (much to much paper!)
Sewing Machines
Cricut

5 Things you've always wanted to do:
Meet Gerard Butler
Meet Hugh Laurie (Dr. House)
Go to the American Girl Store
Drive a Scooter (Just need to visit Cousin Nic)
Meet Jon from Jon and Kate plus 8

5 Things you are into:
My family
My Grandpa Larry
Jon and Kate plus 8
Riding my new Green Machine
Littlest Pet Shop

Tag:
Sam
Jacob
Uncle Perry

1 comment:

  1. thanks hannah! i love that show house and i would love to meet him too! maybe you and i can go on a mission to meet him :)

    ps~ i keep my ipod in my purse at all times! my husband dave got it for me for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete