Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh Halloween...


So, I have to say this is the first year since Jarod was almost 3 and Hannah was 18 months that they have dressed up for Halloween as a team. (FYI: They went as Pooh and Piglet.) Well, as you can see this year they are Purple Pirate and Orange Pirate. These costumes come from their summer fun and my summer work. We have 3 decks at our house that I needed to sand and stain this year. Jarod and Hannah would keep me company by playing "Hotdog Pirate". Two pirates who only wanted hotdogs.

As for Sarah, she has been "to old" for trick-or-treating since 5th grade. Usually she just hands out the candy, but this year she volunteered to take the kids trick-or-treating. She is dressed as 'Beth'. Who? you say, well no one but Sarah and her friend really knows. They are writing a book together and this is one of the characters. She is some kind of elf, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment