Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hannah Banana Banana Bread!


One of the things I love about homeschooling is making it "real" for the kids. Those of you who have been following Hannah's hard climb uphill on learning to read will be surprised how well she is doing and this "homemade" lesson showed me how far she has come.

She didn't read the whole recipe but she did a great job for our Hannah. Way to go Baby! Mommy is so proud and I love you.

P.S. The bread was great, sorry for all of those who didn't get a bite. P.S.S. Hannah says the next time you come up Grandpa she will make you some!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog! Hannah is so grown up, so is Jarod and Sarah. Way to go on the banana bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!! its cousin natasha! you guys got so big!!! i miss you guys. i got to see sarah when i came up in july for aunt dianes birthday(my mom :) ).
    how is everyone? miss you guys and cant believe how grown up you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE banana bread! And I love your blog guys!

    Love,
    Cousin Ashley

    ReplyDelete