Saturday, March 17, 2012

I can't believe I'm...

40! Yes folks I turned 40 this month. SO, this past week over spring break Hubbie took the family to Lake Arrowhead, CA and to Hemet to visit family and friends. I came home with 3 awesome new things. First I have a very short but very cute new hairdo, not sure how much Hubbie likes it since he likes long hair, but sweetie it will grow!

The next two things are way too cool...can you say Baby Lock! YUP! I have a new (used) Baby Lock Evolve, which is a way cool but high learning curve serger...see photo below, not actually my machine but grabbing from web was easier. Yes, that is an 8 thread serger and it came with about 6 different feet, so excited!


The same woman was also had an Ellageo for sale, this is a sewing/embroidery machine.



The family was moving to Ireland, her Hubbie's home country and couldn't take them with. She was so happy to sell them to me because of Hannie. The price was incredible! Hubbie offered to buy me two different sewing machines that cost at least double of what we paid for these two machines.

Yes! I know how lucky I am to have my Hubbie and the kids are so blessed to have him as a daddy. I should say Hannah loves the new machine and even Sarah sewed on it. If you want to come and play with them let me know I would love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment