Sunday, October 24, 2010

We are alive!

I justed wanted to let everyone know we are here. I don't get to the computer that much because everyone is into WOW! Yep, Art, Sarah, Jarod and Hannah all have WOW people and they fight over it, I mean play it. On top of that Sarah is our new camera queen. She has 3 cameras all the time. Mine, hers and her daddy's film camera (which is like 30 years old, but the best thing in the world!) She has a photo class this year so she is busy catching us. Jarod and I now spend 4 hours together 5 days a week. Then I spend 4 hours alone, I have no afernoon kids and I am bored! One more week, then they will find something for me to do. Hannah is growing like a weed in all things from learning to height, yep, she is finally getting some height.

Finally today we got BOO'ed! It is Halloween fun and we have missed it the last few years. Our boo friends moved across the country. If you have little ones, you should BOO a neighbor.

Happy Halloween everyone. Pictures of costumes to come soon, I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're alive and well! Can't wait for costume pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete