Thursday, March 4, 2010

Look I go underwater...





This is Hannah in the part of the pool she was not comfortable in last year.






Look at her swimming with her face UNDER water! This is a big deal. When we lived in Vegas, we built a pool for Hannah. Water takes away the pain. Hannah was about 2.5 yrs old. They finished it around November and Hannah fell in the deep end one day. She did fine, she rolled over and was coming to the surface. She had her eyes open and when she saw me she opened her mouth to cry and well she has never liked the water since. Now the pain in her little body is getting worse, this happens in the tween, teen years and she loves to float for about 2 hours. We try to get her to the pool 5 days a week. She has become a fish!
P.S. Sorry the pics are so bad. I took them with my phone. I have video of her swimming for her grandpa Larry but I can't figure out how to upload so keep an eye open for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment