Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not sure who she is, but I think I'll keep her!

I went out today to do a few things. When I got home I opened the backdoor on my truck and she just jumped out. Not sure were I picked her up at but she is very sweet and adorable. A true keeper, so I will do just that and keep her. Now, does anyone have an idea for a name?



Oops, sorry folks. I have just been told that her name is Hannah, WOW, it really is my Hannah with a new haricut. For those who don't know this SarahBeth is more of a tomboy (doesn't like beauty salons, shopping, pink, you get the picture) and Hannah is my girlie-girlie (loves to get her hair done, nails painted, new clothes and purple). So, today we had a 9.5 year old moment when she wanted her haircut and she even knew how she wanted it done. I have never seen her sit so still for so long. I can't wait to take a curling iron to it later tonight, she will be a true doll. Now I need to talk her into going to Disneyland as Snow White, not Cinderella.

No comments:

Post a Comment