Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 2 update...

So, I had hoped to write that Sarah's second day was awesome! But, it wasn't. Sarah has a plan for all 4 years and when we signed up for classes last week everything was perfect. Then first day of class and Sarah finds out she has been dropped from choir and now has guitar. Big problem here is Sarah needs choir for musical theater. The stress was too much for her and I received a phone call and had to run down to the school. After a little talking we are on pins and needles until Monday. She is back in choir with a change from Spanish to French (she really doesn't care!) but she is 26 out 25 kids in Math. If teacher OKs the extra body she is fine, if he doesn't well I'm really not sure what we will do. She has made friends and one of them is in I think 6 of her 8 classes with this new schedule. So, please pray this weekend that the math teacher lets her stay or that someone else gets moved out so she can stay. Other than that she appears really happy at school. Since happiness is my main goal for my kids, this is great to see.

P.S. Sarah has found 3 Sarahs in her grade alone and we know the school has more. So, she has decided to go by her stage name of Sarahbeth. To think I almost named her Zarahbeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment