Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Mother's Day gift...

This year for Mother's day I got what I have been wanting forever. OK, not forever but for sometime. Couple of X-Mas ago I got an SLR Digital Camera to go along with Hubbies old Pentax (a film camera I love!) We bought a SLR Pentax because we love the film camera and I had read we could use our old lenses on the SLR. Well, that turned out true but not what I was hoping for. Anyway, Hubbie and I recently went to our Ritz Camera (they are closing half there stores) and found my dream lenses for my SLR at 60% off. It became Happy Mother's day to me! I got the last Pentax lenses and I love it. Now when we go hiking Hannah and I can walk at her speed and not miss pictures of her siblings and dad. YEAH!


In case you want to know the new size!


Out of the box, isn't it pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment