Sunday, August 31, 2008

What is in a name...

we decided to find out!

Sarah: Hebrew Princess; Elizabeth: Hebrew God is my oath
Named for her maternal great-grandparents.

Jarod: Hebrew Descendent; Timothy: Greek To Honor God
Named for his paternal great-grandmother.

Hannah: Hebrew Grace; Emily: English To Strive Or Excel Or Rival
Accidently named for her maternal grandmother and her maternal great-grandmother as requested by her older sister.

Mom is Katherine: Greek Pure; Anne: Hebrew Gracious, Merciful
Named for her paternal grandfather.

Dad is Arthur: Welsh Bear; William: English Strong-willed Warrior
Named for his father and paternal grandfather.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Butchie, for sharing this spot! I will be checking it whenever I am close to a computer, but you know that won't be as often as I would like.
    Hugs and kisses from all in Hemet and Lake Arrowhead.
    The computer graphics work by Sarah look great to me! And Jarod will always be a model to me! And my angel Hannah looks so beautiful in her new hairstyle, and Sarah looks so grownup! Talk about growing up, how tall are you now, Jarod?
    I wish I could be telling you this in person. Love Grandma Mary Lou.

    p.s. We have Uncle Neil to thank for helping post this.

    ReplyDelete